Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Storytime Sweethearts

Today was "Story Time" at the local elementary school. Our library branch hosts a weekly program that involves a theme (today was rainbows), a few stories and songs, and a craft. Nicholas' friend Whitney arrived at the same time we did. The two of them ran in together and sat together in the front row (this was the first story time Nicholas wasn't clinging to me).





At one point, I looked down to see how they were doing ... AND, was I seeing this right??? Yep! My son had his arm around Whitney. I realized later that she had a book on her lap and he was laying his head on her shoulder the way he does when we read together.

As soon as story time was over . . . off they ran . . .
but, not too far!




3 comments:

Casey said...

Oh my goodness - darling photos!!!!

Julie said...

How cute!!

Melanie said...

Awww, Nick + Whitney. Cute!