Monday, April 7, 2008

It's not Sunday

During dinner, we were discussing this evening's schedule. I was so tired today that I kept forgetting what day it was. However, Nicholas came to my rescue . . . sort of.

Here's how the conversation went:

Daddy John: My 9:30pm meeting was cancelled.

Momma Sheri: Oh, that's right. Today is Monday. I keep forgetting. When I woke up this morning, I thought it was Sunday.

Nicholas: It's not Sunday.

Momma Sheri: That's right Nicholas. Today, is Monday--not Sunday.

Nicholas: It's NOT Sunday. It's FOGGY-day!


3 comments:

Brenda said...

Too funny!!! Your little guy has quite the sense of humor!!!

Melanie said...

Funny how they are SO literal at this age, isn't it?? Very cute!

Unknown said...

That's very cute. I curse Sundays every time they're foggy-days.