Friday, April 25, 2008

Feel Up Chicken

While Nick and I were waiting at the checkout stand this morning, he started "rocking out" in the shopping cart and began singing,

"Feel up chicken!
... Feel up chicken!
...... Feel up chicken!"


Over & over he sang it! It took me a few times before I was sure I'd really heard him correctly. But, the hardest part was trying to figure out WHY he started singing it (well, that, and not laughing hysterically, of course).

After we got back home, I finally figured it out. We were eating lunch at the kitchen table (and then Nick started singing again ... for Dad's enjoyment).

What Nick was trying to sing was . . .

Philadelphia Chickens!


Philadelphia Chickens is a musical parody utilizing the characters from Sandra Boynton's children books. I had been playing the CD this morning, but had it playing quietly, and, I didn't really listen to which songs were playing.


If you need a CHICKEN fix, listen to the song.

Select ACT ONE: Song #3 -- Philadelphia Chickens
(by the Bacon Brothers)
{PLAY SONG}


Don't be surprised if you start dancin' with the chickens! (LOL)

2 comments:

Brenda said...

You MUST record him singing the song! Post it if you can! :o)

Melanie said...

That is hysterical! I agree with Brenda - get a recording of him!!!