Thursday, October 11, 2007

Say What?

Ohhh, it's definitely been a long week. How do I know?

I can't speak.

It must be either the wet leaf-dropping, constant gray gloom of the impending Halloween season OR the constant whining & clawing of a toddler that has taken hold of my mind. Do you need proof? Here are some examples:

Monday night dinner . . .
"Sorry dinner's late. I hope the cooken is chick'd."

Tuesday MOMS Club . . .
"Oh rats! I knew I forgot to put the Nick in my purse and not on my desk, but I remembered the $4."

Thursday afternoon . . .
"What are you doing? I asked you to take your shelf off and put them up on your feet."

Somewhere, it's 5pm and HAPPY HOUR has begun!

5 comments:

Julie said...

It's not just your week going this way! These last two weeks have been challenging for me as well. Maybe bagels and coffee tomorrow will help to end your week on a high note!

Perrin said...

Mommy Brain!!! I understand

Brenda said...

Did you say "Happy Hour?"

Wait up!!! I'll join you!! Please make me one of your fab drinks! I'll bring my straw!!

PS: Thanks for the phone call. It felt nice to know I'm being thought of. :o)

PSS: I hope you have a better week. :o)

Melanie said...

Sheri, I can totally relate! I hope next BETTER is WEEK! :)

Casey said...

Sounds like your average day here. My brain and mouth often seem to have problems working together. Ugh.