Saturday, September 8, 2007

7 Year Itch

Last weekend was our 7 year anniversary . . . well, for our house. It's hard for me to believe that it's been 7 years since we packed up everything and moved up here. So much has happened in 7 years. And yet, as I look around the house, so little seems to have been done, too.

Why is it that for all the work we put into our homes, it NEVER seems to end?

So, for my "house-iversary" I chose three projects to tackle by the end of the month. My office was NOT one . . . I'm at least trying to be realistic - LOL. I decided to 1) trim and reshape the maple tree by our driveway; 2) clean/re-organize/paint the kitchen pantry; and 3) finish the relandscaping plan for the front yard.

So, how am I doing? Well, let's see:

1. Maple Tree - DONE
2. Pantry - Painting DONE, contents of pantry all over dining room
3. Front Yard - In Progress

WOW! The month is 1/3 over and I'm at least one third done. Eeeks! I might actually finish by the end of the month . . . STAY TUNED.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, you're house is gorgeous!

Julie said...

Oh geez, I just read my comment. The you're should be your. I'm lame sometimes. Hee hee.

Brenda said...

I wish I had half of your energy and focus to get tasks done!